Krieger (Kriéger Automobil AG)
Kriéger Automobil AG was a German manufacturer of automobiles .
The company in 1897 was a branch of Compagnie Parisienne of Voitures Électriques Système Kriéger . The company headquarters was in Wilhelmstraße 131/132 in Berlin . In 1905 as the brand name was Kriéger began the production of automobiles. In 1909 the production ended.
The company manufactured luxury automobiles with electric motors. In addition, buses were created with gasoline-electric drive.