Karl Knöllner Automobile Factory
The Karl Knöllner automobile factory was a German automobile manufacturer, which was established in 1924 in the community Ravensbrück (now Fürstenberg / Havel ).
Under the name Knöllner was a three-wheeled compact car with two seats, which was powered by a 2/18-horsepower engine, which scooped out of 500 cc capacity of 18 hp (13.2 kW). This engine was supplied by Helios .
In addition, a small car with four wheels was built, which was powered by a 5/12 hp engine (1250 cc, 12 hp / 8.8 kW).
The numbers remained small in both cases.