C. Kliemt Wagenfabrik
The C. Kliemt Wagenfabrik was a German manufacturer of wagons , automobiles and commercial vehicles , which was based in Berlin .
Between 1899 and 1903 different passenger cars and trucks were built with electric drive.
In 1900, the Royal Prussian Postal Administration bought a number of vehicles and some electric cars ran as cabs in Berlin. It seems that after 1901 no commercial vehicles or taxis were manufactured anymore.