The Kersting model workshops were a German car manufacturer in Waging . The company was founded by the architect and designer Walter Maria Kersting and his sons Arno , Gerwald and Rainer in 1949. Initially, the company dealt with industrial design .
In 1950, the Kleine Kersting launched, a small car with plywood body, without doors and with removable hardtop .Engine was a DKW two-stroke driven through a three-speed transmission. The design had already been designed by Walter Maria Kersting in the 1920s.
A selling price of DM 2,500 was planned, but no one was interested in a series production. In 1953, the project was abandoned..