FAF (Frankonia Automobile Works)
The Frankonia Automotive GmbH was a German manufacturer of automobiles .
The company was based in Frankenhausen . In the Supervisory Albin Weber and Hermann Kuhnen sat, Mr Luxenberg, Reichenbach, foresters, Krey and contactors. In December 1905 land was purchased and erected a building that was ready on June 11 1906. In 1906 began the production of automobiles. The brand name was FAF . In 1907 the production ended.
The company produced models with four-cylinder engines. These were the 16/22 hp , the 20/28 hp and the 28/30 hp . The new price was between 9,000 and 16,000 marks .
Automotive manufacturer Frankenhausen Germany from 1905 to 1905