Electra (H.Kruger) History
Electra was a German car brand, which was manufactured between 1899 and 1900 by the company H. Krüger in Berlin .
The only model was a small car . The construction was that of a Tricar . At the front, the vehicle had two wheels between which was the seat for the passenger. Behind it was a frame like a motorcycle , including a saddle for the driver. There was only one wheel in the rear. There were also specimens with a small cargo area instead of the front seat. An electric motor powered the vehicle.