Eibach (Eichler & Bachmann) History
The Eichler & Bachmann GmbH was a German motorcycle and automobile manufacturer, which was based in Berlin in 1924 .
Under the name Eibach a tricycle car with two steerable front wheels and a single rear wheel was built. The rear of the car was a motorcycle. The driver sat on a motorcycle saddle. In front of him lay an open body with two seats also a commercial vehicle of the same set up. The car was equipped with a single - cylinder two-stroke engine from DKW with 198 cc displacement.