Dinos (Dinos-automotive Werke AG)
The Dinos-automotive Werke AG was a German automobile manufacturer from 1920 to 1926 in Berlin-Charlottenburg was a resident.
The company originated from Loeb-Werke AG . Its founder and businessman Ludwig Loeb resigned at the end of 1920 as CEO of Dinos-Automobilwerke Aktiengesellschaft. 1922, the Stinnes group bought the company, the brand name Dinos was retained. In the district of Hohenschönhausen in Berlin there was a branch in Goeckestraße. In 1924 took place the merger of vehicle production with the corporation for the automotive industry in Berlin-Lichtenberg and the Dinos van disappeared from the market.
The Dinos 10/30 hp - a construction from before 1914 - was a four seater touring car with a four-cylinder engine , which developed a capacity of 30 hp (22 kW) from a displacement of 2.5 l . It was built in 1920 and 1921.
In 1921 he was replaced by the smaller 8/35 hp. Its engine had 2.1 liters and 35 hp (26 kW). It was built until the end of Dinos production in 1924.
From 1921 to 1922, the factory also produced a large 16/72 hp six-cylinder in line engine . From 4.0 l displacement he brought it to 72 hp (53 kW) power. However, only a few copies were created.