Davidl (Paul Lesch, Leipzig) History
Davidl was a German car brand of the company Paul Lesch, Leipzig from the 1920s .
The engineer Paul Lesch from Leipzig developed an automobile in 1920. Subsequently, production began at Scheffelstraße 26 in Leipzig. 1920 by 1921 ended production. The quantities remained low.
The vehicles were tricycles with the single wheel at the back. The choice was single-seater and two-seater in tandem seating arrangement.
The single-seater wheelbase was 225 cm and the vehicle length 300 cm, the two-seater both dimensions were 50 cm larger. The vehicle width was uniform 100 cm. The drive was provided by air-cooled engines mounted in the front of the vehicle. The engine power was either 4 or 7.5 hp . The transmission had three gears. The engine power was transmitted via belt or a cardan shaft .
Automotive manufacturer Leipzig,Germany from 1920 to 1921