Bully Automotive manufacturers
The Bully Automotive AG was a German manufacturer of automobiles .
The Bully Fahrzeugbau AG from Berlin began in 1933 with the production of automobiles. In 1933 by 1934 the production ended. The brand name was Bully .
The company produced two-seat, three-wheeled vehicles , with the single wheel in the front.
The vehicles had a central tube frame and were driven by a single cylinder two-stroke engine, which was installed in the rear and driven by chain the rear wheels. There was a choice of engines with 200 cc and 600 cc capacity .
Berlin; Germany from 1933 to 1934