Borcharding & Co.
Borcharding & Co. was a German car manufacturer, which was located in 1925 in Berlin in the Mauerstraße 76 and later in the Potsdamer Straße 41a.
The self-made automobile was a small, three and four wheeled vehicle with two seats. A picture or photo is no longer known today.
1926 took over Borcharding & Co., already in 1925 a Moll general agency, the production of the Mollmobils of the insolvent Chemnitzer Moll works and left from the remaining stock still "a few dozen" Mollmobile (probably the Mollmobile III) assemble.
Automotive manufacturers Berlin; Germany from 1925 until 1926.