Berlin electromobile factory
The Berlin electric car factory GmbH was an automobile manufacturer based in Berlin-Charlottenburg in Windscheidstraße resided 23rd From 1907 to 1913 they built there under the name BEF three-wheeled electric vehicles.
The cars had a stable chassis made of steel profiles and two or four seats. The front independent wheel was powered by a 2.5 kilowatt electric motor built in with a vertical shaft. The driver conducted it with a steering column. The rear wheels were provided with semi-elliptic leaf springs. There were open and closed body structures.
Automotive manufacturers Berlin from 1907 to 1913