The Miners Metallurgique mbH was a German car and commercial vehicle manufacturers, who from 1907 to 1922 in Berlin was established.
The company was founded as a subsidiary of Bergmann Elektrizitätswerke . She had the license to build the Belgian Métallurgique cars in Germany. The business connection was mediated by Duke Ludwig of Bavaria , whose sister was married to the Belgian king. The duke was also a member of the supervisory board in the company.
The models of the Belgian licensor were taken over unchanged and built until the beginning of the First World War . Then they gave up the car production and built trucks. After the war, the car production started again; the license had been withdrawn from Métallurgique. Thus, only a few specimens under the name of miner originated from parts that were still available from before the war. 1922, the production was discontinued.
|model||Construction period||cylinder||capacity||Bore × stroke||power||at speed||wheelbase||top speed|
|60/80 hp||1907||4 row||9880 cc||150 mm × 140 mm||100 hp (74 kW)||1500 min⁻¹||3500 mm||120 km / h|
|29/70 hp||1913||4 row||7320 cc||125 mm × 150 mm||80 hp (59 kW)||1500 min⁻¹||3600 mm|
|6/18 hp||1913-1914||4 row||1560 cc||72 mm × 96 mm||18 hp (13.2 kW)||1800 min⁻¹||2750 mm||65 km / h|
|14/40 hp||1913-1914||4 row||3565 cc||90 mm × 140 mm||40 hp (29 kW)||1800 min⁻¹||3365 mm||90 km / h|
Bergmann-Metallurgique 70 HP
Automotive manufacturers Berlin, Germany from 1907 until 1922.