The engine factory Paul Baer GmbH was a German engine and automobile manufacturer , which was resident since 1908 in Berlin . Between 1920 and 1926, a small car was built there under the name Baer .
The 4/14-hp car was equipped with a two-cylinder two - stroke engine, which had a displacement of 700 cc.
The electric car factory Kaha moved from 1921 to 1922 two four-cylinder engines by Baer.
Automotive manufacturers Berlin, Germany From 1920 to 1926