Badenia automobile works
The Badenia automotive Werke AG was a German company for the production of automobiles with headquarters in Hamburg and production facilities in Ladenburg . It was founded in 1923 and went bankrupt in 1925.
The company was founded in October 1923 by engineer Karl Guido Thetard , Carl Alexander Günther Nette , Christoph Friedrich Kuhlmann , Walter Julius Ernst Ebner and Alfred Carl Eduard Hassel . Among the founders probably several of the company's former employees were C. Benz Söhne . The brand name was Badenia. With Operation of an automobile plant in Ladenburg, manufacture and sale of motor vehicles, all related parts and other machine parts.
In August 1925, the bankruptcy proceedings were opened, to the administrator of the Mannheimer lawyer Beyerlen was ordered. The end of productionin 1926 should the liquidation of the company have been completed this year.
Only one model was offered. It had a six-cylinder engine with about 2000 cc displacement . Some sources believe that the model had the designation 10/40 hp , an engine with 10 horse power must have about 2600 cc capacity. One source states that the engine originated from C. Benz sons .However, there is generally no evidence for the production of a six-cylinder engine by this company.
Germany Automotive manufacturers from 1923 to 1925 Ladenburg; Germany