The Friedrich Albrecht Fahrzeugfabrik was a German manufacturer of wheelchairs and cars for the disabled .
The company was founded in 1924 in Berlin . 1949 began the production of automobiles. The brand name was Albrecht . 1955 ended the motor vehicle production after about 600 manufactured copies. up to 1955.
The first model was the tricycle . The vehicle had three wheels; the single wheel was in front. The drive was usually provided by a built-in motor from the ILO Motor Works . The customers were mostly war disabled.
1953 was followed by a real miniature car , again a tricycle with the single wheel in front. A motor of Sachs with 175 cc displacement and 9 PS performance was mounted above the front wheel and drive to the front wheel. The top speed was 65 km / h. The vehicle looked in contrast to the three-wheeler like a real car, but was with 3150 DM too expensive to compete in the market. There were only six copies.
Automotive manufacturers Berlin, Germany From 1949 to 1955