GAZ 3307 /3309 Trucks
|Manufacturer||Gorky Automobile Plant|
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||Flatbed truck|
|Wheelbase||148.43 in (3,770 mm)|
|Length||257.9 in (6,551 mm)|
|Width||93.701 in (2,380 mm)|
|Height||92.52 in (2,350 mm)|
GAZ-3307 and GAZ- 3309 (nickname Gazon)- Russian trucks in the family of fourth-generation production of medium-duty Gorky Automobile Plant . Flatbed truck carburetor GAZ-3307 is announced in late 1989, and a turbodiesel truck GAZ- 3309 - the end of 1994 . GAZ-3307 replaces the third-generation family GAZ-52/53 which completely eradicated from the conveyor to the beginning of 1993. Trucks GAZ-3307 and GAZ- 3309 4.5 tons carrying capacity are designed for use on all types of paved roads . In the fourth family truck GAZ also included 5 -ton diesel truck GAZ- 4301 ( 1984-1995 ) and 3 -ton diesel truck GAZ- 3306 (1993-1995) . C 1999 is available 2 - / 2,3- ton truck terrain GAZ Sadko (4x4) with single rear axle and busbar system of centralized control of air pressure in the tires, and since 2005, 4- ton truck terrain GAZ- 33086 " Countryman " with busbar gable rear axle
History and development of the fourth generation of GAZ trucks (4x2)
In the early 80's when designing the truck GAZ-3307 and other models of the fourth generation provides ample unification on sites and aggregates existing production car (chassis and gasoline power plant, in fact, moved from model GAZ-53 -12 ), which allowed reduce the cost of automobiles and at the same time facilitate the maintenance, repair and operation. The car received a more spacious, modern double cab, equipped with efficient ventilation and heating system, first applied in the pilot truck GAZ- 4301 in 1984. The design of the steering unlike their predecessors, for the first time, includes power steering . Serial production of 4.5 - ton truck GAZ-3307 (4x2 ) with a carbureted engine ZMZ -511 125 hp began in late 1989.
In 1992, the GAZ deployed mass production 5 - ton truck GAZ- 4301 6-cylinder air-cooled diesel engine GAZ- 542 125 hp, manufactured under license from the German company Deutz AG, as well as agricultural truck GAZ- SAZ -4509 on its chassis for operation in the 8.6 -tonne tipper lorry convoy GAZ- 6008 (truck GAZ- 4509 + trailer GKB- 8536 ) . With significant structural differences, such as wheels for models 3307 and 4301 are not interchangeable, cars are almost identical in appearance . GAZ- 4301 production continued until 1995. Total produced 28,158 trucks of GAZ -4301 .
In 1993 he started to produce replacement model GAZ- 52 - 3 - ton truck GAZ- 3306 4-cylinder air-cooled diesel engine GAZ- 544 85 hp According to some sources in 1992 was released in a limited edition 2.5 -ton modification 33061 with carburetor engine from GAZ- 52. Production of three-ton GAZ- 3306 (mainly in the performance of " Cargo Taxi") continued until 1995.
In late 1994, with the development of the four issue at GAZ diesel turbo air cooling GAZ- 5441 115 hp, a model GAZ- 3309 carrying capacity 4,5 t, completely unified on the chassis and cab with GAZ-3307 ( only looks different engine air intake pipe on the left side of the cab ) . By mid- 1996, it completely replaced with a conveyor truck carburetor 3307 . In mid-1997 its own production of diesel " air-vent " at GAZ was considered uneconomical, resulting in release of the model 3309 has been suspended until the end of 2001, and was restored in the production of 4,5- thin carburetor GAZ-3307 . Subsequently, gas switched to purchase Belarusian diesels MMZ D - 245.7 ( similar turbo water cooling installed on ZiL-5301 " Bull ") Minsk Motor Plant (MMZ ), which is installed in the production resumed in 3309 model .
Since 1999, the 4th family truck GAZ serially produced four-wheel drive (4x4) car GAZ Sadko in the army (capacity 2 tons) and civil ( 2.3 m) versions.
With 2006 GAZ-3307, GAZ- 3309 and GAZ- 3308 installed petrol and diesel engines certified for environmental standards Euro-2, and since 2008 - Euro-3 . Large scale production of 3307 and 3308 models with petrol engines ZMZ actually was discontinued in 2009, but some time maintained their limited production under certified for government agencies spetsversii (for example, in 2010 produced 406 units . GAZ-3307 ) . Carburettor models 3307 also continue to export, for example, in Belarus, where it was equipped with HBO . In 2010-2012 . medium-duty trucks GAZ (4x2 ) diesel engine was fitted with a predominantly MMZ D - 245.7 E-3 (model 3309 ), and all-wheel drive (4x4) Model 33081 "Sadko" and 33086 " Countryman " - diesel engine MMZ D - 245.7 E-2 . Since 2013, all trucks GAZ 4- generation civil received as the base engine turbo MMZ D - 245.7 E-4 power 119 hp Since 2012, under the order are modified GAZ- 33096 with diesel Cummins ISF 3.8L, as used by the truck GAZ- 3310 "Valdai" . Since 2013 the engine has been certified under the Euro-4.
In February 2013 a series went modification GAZ- 33098 with a new Russian-made diesel engine - 5342.10 JAMZ - class Euro-4, as well as a new version of the truck, all-terrain vehicle GAZ- 33088 "Sadko" with the same engine JAMZ - 5344 -96 ECE class .
- 33070 chassis and flatbed truck with a carburetor engine ZMZ-511/-513/-5233 ;
- 33072 chassis with carburetor engine ZMZ-511/-513/-5233 under tippers production SAZ ;
- 33073 cargo taxi ( box with awning, folding benches along the sides, the door to the back board and folding stairs );
- 33074 extended chassis with carburetor engine ZMZ-513/-5234 under mounting KAVZ 3976 (discontinued in late 2007 );
- 33075 chassis and flatbed truck with Bi-fuel engine ZMZ -513 for liquefied petroleum gas (LPG ) and gasoline A-80 ;
- 33076 chassis and flatbed truck with Bi-fuel engine ZMZ -513 to run on compressed natural gas (CNG ) and gasoline A-80 ;
- 33078 chassis and flatbed truck with a diesel Hino W04CT 125 hp ;
- 33090 chassis and flatbed turbodiesel MMZ D - 245.7E2 ;
- 33091 extended by 1.4 m and a flatbed truck chassis with a turbodiesel MMZ D - 245.7E2 ;
- 33092 chassis with double cab for 7 persons and turbodiesel MMZ D - 245.7E2 under fire engines and superstructures ;
- 33094 extended chassis with a turbodiesel MMZ D - 245.7E2 under mounting KAvZ 397650 ;
- SAZ -3507 -01 three-way tipper chassis GAZ- 33072, volume of body 5m ³ ( 10m ³ with extended sides ), load capacity 4.13 m ( 4.33 m) ;
- SAZ - 35071 three-way tipper chassis GAZ- 3309, volume of body 5m ³ ( 10m ³ with extended sides ), load capacity 3.93 m ( 4.13 m) ;
- SAZ - 35072 tipper trucks with unilateral chassis GAZ- 33072, body capacity 4.5m ³, Capacity 4.25 m ;
- SAZ - 35072 -10 three-way tipper chassis GAZ- 3309, volume of body 4.5m ³, load capacity of 4.1 tons
- GAZ- 33098 flatbed truck chassis with a turbodiesel YaMZ - 5344 ( Euro 4 ) capacity of 134.5 hp
- GAZ- 33096 flatbed truck with a diesel engine Cummins ISF 3.8L ( similar mounted on a truck GAZ- 33106 "Valdai" ) . Made to order.
In 2000 GAZ- 3307 and 3309 have been used by various companies ( since Zams GAZ ) to create versions with extended frame for mounting vans, car hauler and other machinery. Payload such elongated chassis with no increases and an increase in the size of the mounting frame is fully utilized by increasing the effective length and scope of the body, which is beneficial for transportation, for example, long- and bulk cargoes. Also, got some distribution elongated cabin with berth for intercity traffic.