|(1941 to 1942)|
|Body and chassis|
|Engine||3.3L GAZ M1 I4|
GAZ-64 was a 4x4 vehicle made by GAZ (Gorkovsky Avtomobilny Zavod, translated as Gorky Automobile Plant, a cooperation between Ford and the Soviet Union), succeeding the earlier GAZ-61 which was totally reconstructed in a very short period (3 February – 25 March 1941) under the leadership of Vitaliy Grachev and was named GAZ-64.
Only 646 GAZ-64 were made between March 1941 and summer 1942. It was succeeded by the more popular GAZ-67 and GAZ-67B. The curb weigh of the car was 1,200 kg (2,646 lb). It was powered by a 3285 cc, inline-4 engine giving 50 hp (37 kW) and a top speed of 100 km/h (62 mph).