Fiat Tipo 4 30-45 HP
from 1910 to 1918
The Fiat Tipo 4 is a ' car of luxury built by FIAT from 1910 to 1918 . It was also known as " Fiat 30-45 HP ".
It was equipped with an engine with four cylinders , and 5699 cm³ of displacement , delivering 45 HP of power . It reached a speed of 95 km / h
The "Type 4" was a luxury car belonging to a very high range. From 1915 a 12 V electrical system was installed , experimental for the time, which fed the three front lights .
A copy in torpedo version (called "Saetta del Re") was adequately bodied for the visits of the King of Italy , Vittorio Emanuele III , to the front of the first world war . It was used until the beginning of the Second World War .
Replaced by: Fiat 520
Length: 4332 m m
Width: 1550 mm
Mass: 1600 kg