MCV (Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles)
Automotive manufacturer of Egypt from 1994 on.
The company was founded in 1994 as a general agency for commercial vehicles of Daimler-Benz AG . After buying factory sheds from the Egyptian Ghabbour Group , MCV focused on the CKD assembly of truck and bus bodies on Mercedes-Benz chassis.
In 1996, the company started production under its own brand name but continued to use Mercedes-Benz chassis. With the introduction of the midi bus MCV 240 for the Cairo market, MCV used for the first time also on chassis of other manufacturers ( General Motors ). With this step, MCV also demonstrated its economic independence from the Daimler Group. 2007, MCV signed a cooperation agreement with the Chinese company Dongfeng ; In the same year, the first delivery of 800 Dongfeng chassis took place.
In 2008 MCV presented itself for the first time at the IAA in Hannover ; at the IAA 2014, the modern, 3- axle MCV 600high- capacity bus was presented. Today MCV has an annual production capacity of 6,000 buses and 1,200 trucks on a 266,400 m 2 facility in Salheya .
- eVolution C110, produced in the UK by MCV Bus & Coach , chassis: MAN and Volvo
- MCV E 30 regional bus , engine: Cummins EQB 210-20
- MCV E 40 city bus engine: Cummins C 245-20
- MCV E 50 regional bus, engine: Cummins L 3420-20
- MCV 220 minibus engine: u. a. Isuzu 4 HF1
- MCV 260 C / R / T Minibus
- MCV 400 remote bus , engine: MB OM 906 LA III
- MCV 500 high-decker coach
- MCV 600 high-wing, also as 3-axle on Mercedes-Benz chassis OC 500 RF
- MCV C120 / LE / SLE city bus on Mercedes-Benz chassis 0500M 1725/59
- MCV S 121 regional bus, engine: Mercedes-Benz OM 926 LA
- MCV DD 102 double decker bus , engine: Cummins IsBe 250
- MCV DD 103 double decker bus, produced in the UK. Chassis: Volvo B9TL