Harper Motor Company
Harper Motor Company was a British manufacturer of automobiles in the early part of the 20th century .
The company from Aberdeen belonged to the Craiginches ironwork of John Harper & Co. 1905 began the production of automobiles. The brand name was Harper . 1906 ended the production. There were only a few copies.
The only model was the 10 HP . A single-cylinder engine from Cadillac propelled the rear axle via a chain. Special feature was the planetary gear. The body shape Landaulet is handed down.