Caledonian Motor Car Company
Caledonian Motor Car Company was a British manufacturer of automobiles in the in the late part of the 19th and early part of the 20th century .
The company from Aberdeen began in 1899 with the production of automobiles. The brand name was Caledonian . 1906 ended the production. Until 1908, the company drove vehicles from Peugeot and Standard Motor Company . On the one hand, the company produced small cars. Built-in motors from De Dion-Bouton powered the vehicles. In addition, larger comercial vehicles with engines of Daimler Motor Company .
There was no connection to the car brand Caledonian from the Edinburgh district of Granton , were marketed between 1912 and 1914 taxis .