Whitehead Light Cars
Whitehead Light Cars was a British automaker, which was from 1920 to 1921 in Bradford in Yorkshire.
The Whitehead was a prefabricated light vehicle, that is, it was assembled exclusively from parts from other manufacturers. The open cars were powered by a four-cylinder Coventry-Simplex engine with 1498 cc displacement.
Automotive manufacturer of Great Britain from 1920 to 1921.