Walker & Hutton
The engineers Walker and Hutton founded the company in Scarborough in 1902 and started the production of automobiles. The brand name was Walker & Hutton . In the same year the production ended. Overall, only a few copies.
One model was a Voiturette . A two-stroke engine with 4 HP power was mounted in the tail and drove over belts the rear axle. The open body could accommodate two people. Also advertised was a vehicle with chain drive. The body had four seats, the driver sat behind