Rotary Unit Company Ltd.
In 1920, the 8.9 hp came on the market. This was a small cycle car with air cooled two-cylinder inline engine , which was installed in the rear and had a capacity of 1.0 l. The light car had a wheelbase of 2591 mm and a track width of 1067 mm.
In 1923 this was replaced with the larger 10 hp , which had a water-cooled four-cylinder inline engine in the front of the vehicle with 1.25 l displacement. The engine was supplied by Coventry-Climax . 4 speed and reverse gearbox 700x80 mmm tyres.There were two wheelbases available, 2591 mm and 2743 mm. witth the option of a Dicky seat The gauge was 1118 mm. Prices ranged from 177 to 295 Guineas.