Taylor Motors Ltd
The Taylor Motors Ltd. was a British automaker, which was located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the 1920s.
1922 appeared the model 10.9 hp with a side-mounted four-cylinder in-line engine from Coventry-Simplex , which had a displacement of 1.5 l. The chassis of the 3658 mm long vehicle had a wheelbase of 2591 mm and a track width of 1168 mm.
In 1923, this first model was replaced by the two larger cars 11.9 hp and 13.9 hp , which were equipped with four-cylinder engines from Meadows .
The 11.9 hp had 1.8 l of displacement and the 13.9 hp a displacement of 2.1 l and OHV valve control . Both cars were 3962 mm long, had a wheelbase of 2896 mm and a gauge of 1320 mm. 1924, the production was discontinued.