Cavendish (Sheffield Motor Company)
The Sheffield Motor Company was a British manufacturer of automobiles in the early part of the 20th century .
Harold and Ernest H. Hall and Archie Barnes founded the company in 1903 in Sheffield . Barnes was the director. In the same year began the production of automobiles. The brand name was Cavendish . In 1905 the production ended. In the Greater Sheffield seven vehicles of this manufacturer were approved. In 1906, the company sold automobiles from Argyll Motors and Humber . In the same year Nesthill Properties Ltd. took over the enterprise.
The company used built-in motors of different manufacturers and in different sizes for their vehicles. With 6 hp , 9 hp and 10 hp engines, with the weakest engine coming from De Dion-Bouton also Aster.
Car manufacturer of Sheffield.Great Britain from 1903 to 1906.