Provincial Electric Construction Co Ltd.
Provincial Electric Construction Co., Ltd. was a British manufacturer of automobiles in the early part of the 20th century .
The company from Liverpool began in 1904 with the production of automobiles. The brand name was Provincial . In 1905 the production ended.
The offer included two models. The smaller model was a two-seater, which was powered by a single-cylinder engine with 6.5 hp . The larger model had a two-cylinder engine with 12 hp. The larger offered space for four people.