Milnes-Daimler Ltd (GF Milnes & Company)
The company from Wellington originally produced tram cars. 1901 began the production of automobiles. The brand name was Milnes . 1902 ended the car production. Commercial vehicles including the largest provider of buses at the time, which were also marketed as Milnes-Daimler , until 1914.
Milnes moved chassis from the motor vehicle and engine factory from Berlin . Then their own bodies were mounted. The offer included three models with four-cylinder engines . 12 HP and 16 HP had cardan drive and the 24 HP chain drive.
The trucks carried up to 6 tons of payload and the buses offered up to 36 seats.