Leidart Cars was a British sports car automaker in Pontefract, Yorkshire in the 1930s.
From 1936 to 1938 Sports roadster with Ford engines were built there.
The Leidart Special V-8 had a side - steering V8 engine with 3.6 l displacement, which made 120 bhp (88 kW). The chassis was available with 2565 mm and 2743 m wheelbase.
To his side, the Leidart Special 10 hp was provided. He had a likewise side-mounted four-cylinder engine with 1.2 l displacement, which delivered an output of 36 bhp (26.5 kW).
In 1938, the brand disappeared from the market again.