Fowler, Preston & Company Ltd.
Fowler, Preston & Company Ltd. was a British company in the large pumping engines and mechanical engineering . At times also cars were created .
George Perry founded a warehouse in Liverpool in 1758 . This later became the company Phoenix Foundry . William Fawcett bought the company in 1794 and renamed it in Fawcett & Co. to. In 1820 it was Fawcett, Preston 1907, the company was Fowler, Preston & Company Ltd. Between 1907 and 1909 the company manufactured automobiles. The brand name was Fawcett-Fowler . In 1935 the move to Bromborough took place . 1948 took over Metal Industries Group,
The offer included steam cars . The model 20/25 HP had a four-cylinder engine under the bonnet and the boiler above the rear axle. The open touring car offered space for five people. The round condenser on the vehicle front of the first vehicles reminded of the round radiator grille of some gasoline cars such. From Delaunay-Belleville. Later, the front was similar to vehicles from the Daimler Motor Company .
The model 12 HP had a range of about 240 km.
Automotive manufacturer of Liverpool.Great Britain from 1907 to 1909