TH Albert Farnell
Albert Farnell was a early British dealer of bicycles and automobiles as well as a manufacturer of motor vehicles .
The Bradford company was founded by Albert Farnell. In 1897, an automobile with the brand name Farnell . 1900, the company exhibited at the Yorkshire Cycle and Motor Exhibition . Between 1900 and 1901 created a motorcycle . 1906, the company sold automobiles under the brand TH . The owner took in 1906 and 1907 with different vehicles from the Daimler Motor Company part in car races. 1916, the corporate headquarters was at Manningham Lane 47 in Bradford.
The car of 1897 had a chassis a tubular frame. A gasoline engine with 1.25 hp power drove the vehicle. The transmission had four gears. Special feature was the independent suspension.
1906 were the car models 28/36 HP and 30/40 HP in the range. The Daimler Motor Company produced vehicles with the same type designations. It is unclear whether they were Daimler models.