East Riding Cycle and Motor Co.
The company from Kingston upon Hull began in 1898 with the production of automobiles. The brand names were Liberia and later Vipen and Holderness . In 1902, motorcycles complemented the range. 1904 ended the production.
The first models were large vehicles in the style of the former models of Panhard & Levassor and MMC 1902 came a smaller model with a two-cylinder Aster engine and 6 HP. The last model was a 1903 introduced four-seater Tonneau with 12 hp power , which resembled the models of De Dion-Bouton .