FW Bond Co. Ltd
The first model was the 20 hp , which appeared in 1923 and was powered by a side- mounted 3.2 l in-line six-cylinder engine from US production. The wheelbase of the car was 3,010 mm.
In 1924, this first car was equipped with four- and six-cylinder engines from British production. The 14/40 hp had a top-mounted four-cylinder inline engine with 2.1 l displacement, while the otherwise identical Six had a six-cylinder inline engine with 3.2 l displacement.
1927 appeared then the 12/50 hp , a sports car with a side-controlled Meadows four-cylinder, which scooped a capacity of 52 bhp (38 kW) from 1.5 l displacement. Its wheelbase was significantly smaller than its predecessor with 2,667 mm. Until 1928, however, only a few copies were created.
Bond closed his doors in 1928.