Ralph Jackson , who worked at Century Engineering earlier, the company Eagle Engineering & Motor Co Limited founded in 1901 in Altrincham , Cheshire for the production of automobiles. In 1907 it was taken over by St. George 's Motor Car Co Limited of Leeds. The vehicles were then offered as a New Eagle . 1908 production ended .
The first model was the tandem , a tricycle , in which the individual wheel was back. Between 1903 and 1906 there was a two-cylinder models 9 HP with 1244 cc and 12/16 HP 2471 cm ³ engine capacity and the four-cylinder Model 16 HP .
As of 1907, New Eagle , the four-cylinder models 10/12 HP 24/30 HP and 35/45 HP
The New Eagle Car