Victor Motors Car history
Kent & London UK 1914
Victor was a British motor car manufacturer, which was established in 1914 in Eynsford (Kent). In 1915 moved to Ealing (London). At the same time, the company name changed, either in Tyler Apparatus (Victor Motor Department) or in Victor Cars Ltd The brand name was Victor. not Coventry-Victor Motor Co a different company.
The first model was the successor of Dewcar and a Cyclecar. The two-seater vehicle had a side-valve V-2 engine of Precision with 965 cc displacement. Its wheelbase was 2134 mm and its track width 1067 mm. The power transmission was performed by belt. As of 1915, a four-cylinder engine was 1100 cc.
After the First World War a further 24 were built.