Wilson-Pilcher Car History
London & Newcastle upon Tyne UK (1901 to 1907)
A 1904 Wilson-Pilcher
Wilson-Pilcher is a former British car brand.
Wilson and Pilcher, the company began in 1901 in London with the production of automobiles. 1904 was W.G. of the Sir Armstrong Whitworth & Co., Limited is transferred and the company moved to Newcastle upon Tyne. and in 1907, the production was stopped.
Initially, there was a model with a 9 hp four-cylinder engine with 2400 cc capacity. 1903 was followed by the Model 12/16 HP with 2694 cc capacity. In 1904, the six-cylinder model 18/24 HP with 4041 cc capacity