|Predecessor||Rudge Cycle Co, Whitworth Cycle Co|
|Founded||1894 merger of predecessors|
|Founder(s)||Daniel Rudge, Charles H Pugh|
|Headquarters||Coventry & Birmingham, United Kingdom|
Between 1912 and 1913 the company entered the booming cyclecar market. Their car used the multigear transmission and a 750 cc single cylinder engine driving the rear wheels via a belt. The two seat bodies had the seats staggered to fit in the narrow body.