Northern Cars History
Yorkshire. UK 1907 to 1910
Northern was a British automobile brand that was manufactured from 1907-1910 by A. Blackburn & Co. in Cleckheaton (Yorkshire).
The smaller model was the Northern 10 hp. The car had a two-cylinder inline engine with 1.8 liter displacement. The lightweight, two-seater touring car had a wheelbase of 2,286 mm.
A larger Northern 20 hp, which was equipped with a four-cylinder in-line engine with the same body as the smaller model, and equipped with 3.6 liter displacement. The wheelbase of the car was 2,743 mm.
By the end of 1910, the brand had disappeared from the market.