East Lothian near Edinburgh UK
Dalgliesh-Gullane was a Scottish built car made by 'Haddington Motor Engineering' of Haddington, East Lothian from 1907 to 1908.Little is known about this make because it was only produced for a short while. The company was owned by the Shearsmith family.
Only one type was made, a two seater, and it is thought that only 14 were sold. The car was powered by a single cylinder, 1180 cc, 8 hp De Dion engine at the rear driving through a Cardan shaft which was unusual in those days when chain drive was more common.