Aberdonia Car History
Park Royal, London UK from 1911 to 1915
The Aberdonia was an English car manufactured in Park Royal, London from 1911 to 1915 by the coachbuilders Brown, Hughes and Strachan. The engine was a 3160 cc, 4 cylinder, 20 hp (15 kW) unit, it cost £500 with seven-seated touring coachwork, or £700 with "special landau body". At the 1911 London Motor Show a one-off design, mid-engined and forward-control with the driver ahead of the engine was displayed.