Woodrow Cars History
Stockport UK ,from 1913 to 1915.
The Woodrow was a British cyclecar manufactured in Stockport from 1913 to 1915.
The 1913 cars were powered by a choice of water or air-cooled V twin engine of 964 cc made by JAP, with a three-speed gearbox and chain drive to a back axle that was unusually, for cyclecars of the time, fitted with a differential).
In 1914 or possibly 1915 the engine was replaced by a larger V twin, water-cooled only, of 1090 cc from the Precision Motor Cycle company.
A sports version was also made with a very long tapered bonnet. The cars were quite large by cyclecar standards, with a width of 48 inches (1219 mm) and length of 130 inches (3302 mm).