Billings-Burns Car manufacturer
Founded 1900 Coventry England UK
The Billings-Burns was an English automobile built only in 1900 in Coventry.
This voiturette designed by E. D. Billings was powered by a 2 1⁄4 hp De Dion single-cylinder engine mounted in the open at the front of the car. The Burns part of the name came from its intended seller - a Mr. J. Burns based in London.