Automotive manufacturer of Liege; Belgium From 1906 to 1909.
The SA Hermès was a early Italian-Belgian manufacturer of automobiles from the first part of the 20th century. The brand name was Hermès .
The company from the Rue Lairesse in Liège took over Mécanique et Moteurs in 1906 and began producing automobiles. In 1907, a new factory was built in Bressoux with a capacity of 600 vehicles per year, but this amount of vehicles was never reached in one year.
There was a cooperation with Hermes Italiana .
The model 16/18 CV had a four-cylinder engine with 4192 cc displacement and was identical to the model of Hermès Italiana. There were also the 12/14 CV and 20/24 CV . The chassis came from Dyle et Bacalan .
In 1908, a version developing 40 hp was built. But the high cost price in August 1909 the production ended.
There was no connection to the later Hermes, which manufactured vehicles under the same brand name in the same place.