|Body and chassis|
|Engine||Bedford 300cu petrol |
Bedford 360cu diesel
Bedford 466cu diesel
Bedford 500cu diesel
The Bedford VAM was a bus chassis manufactured by Bedford from 1965.
In August 1965, Bedford commenced production a new front-entrance coach chassis.
The VAM came with a number of engine options:
- VAM3 - Bedford 300cu petrol engine
- VAM5 - Bedford 330cu diesel engine
- VAM14 - Leyland 400cu diesel engine
- VAM70 - Bedford 466cu diesel engine
- VAM75 - Bedford 500cu diesel engine, also known as BLP2
The Bedford VAM was sold extensively in the United Kingdom, as well as in export markets including Australia and New Zealand.