Austro-grade automobile factory
The Austro-grade automobile factory AG was a manufacturer of automobiles from Austria .
The company was founded on March 30, 1923 in Klosterneuburg as a further plant of the degree Automobilwerke . The production of automobiles began. The brand name was Austro-Grade . On August 13, 1926 the company went into liquidation .
The vehicles largely corresponded to the models of the German werkes. They were small cars . For driving a provided air-cooled two-cylinder - two-stroke engine with 808 cc displacement and 16 PS output. The engine power is transferred to the drive axle by means of a friction gear.
The vehicle did not require a separate chassis . The two-seater body was designed to be self-supporting.