Audi Type D
|Manufacturer||Audi Automobilwerke GmbH Zwickau
(from 1915 Audi Werke Zwickau)
The Audi Type D was introduced in 1911.
The vehicle had a four-cylinder in-line engine with 4.7 litres of displacement. It developed 45 PS over a four-speed countershaft gearbox and a propeller shaft, which drove the rear wheels. The car had a ladder frame and two leaf-sprung solid axles.
The Type D was available as a four-seat touring car or four-door sedan. Until 1920, only 53 copies of the car were built.